Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Top 10 Favorite Film Quotes of All-Time

        Throughout film history there have been a lot of great films, but inside of those films comes great quotes that we remember forever. So with that being said I'm going to bring you my top 10 favorite film quotes of all-time. So without further ado...




10. "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!" - Carl Spackler (played by Bill Murray) in Caddyshack



9. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Johnny Castle (played by Patrick Swayze) in Dirty Dancing



8. "Toga! Toga!" - John "Bluto" Blutarsky (played by John Belushi) in Animal House




7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." - Rick Blaine (played by Humphrey Bogart) in Casablanca




6. "Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape." - George Taylor (played by Charlton Heston) - Planet of the Apes (1967)




5. "I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate." - Darth Helmet in Spaceballs




4. Striker: "Surely you can't be serious." Rumack: "I am serious...and don't call me Shirley."  - Ted Striker and Dr. Rumack (played by Robert Hays and Leslie Nielsen) in Airplane!




3. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." - Don Corleone (played by Marlon Brando) in The Godfather


2. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - President Merkin Muffley (played by Peter Sellers) in Dr. Strangelove




1. "Why so serious?" - The Joker in The Dark Knight

        So ladies and gentlemen what are some of your favorite film quotes and what do you think of my list? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment