Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Review of Jessabelle

        So I recently watched Jessabelle and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.......





Jessabelle film poster.jpg

        Returning to her childhood home in Louisiana to recuperate from a horrific car accident, Jessabelle (played by Sarah Snook) comes face to face with a long-tormented spirit that has been seeking her return -- and has no intention of letting her escape.

       

        This film is flat out annoying and terrible. It is full of the same old horror cliches and it brings nothing new to the big screen. It good theories and a somewhat interesting story but it's not executed well at all. A lot of expericences , characters, backstory and the plot itself are just crammed together and make no sense at all. The acting is also very terrible and the cast completely petrified, dull, boring and stupid in the film. I will say that there a couple of really great scares that got to me, but other than that the film is just a mess. Overall the film is messy, lazy and just plain boring. I give Jessabelle a 0.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Jessabelle, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment