Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Review of Night of the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

        So I recently watched Night of the Museum: Secret of the Tomb and I'm here to bring you my review. so without further ado...





Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb poster.jpg

        Get ready for the wildest and most adventure-filled Night At the Museum ever as Larry (played by Ben Stiller) spans the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone forever. 


        I was really disappointed with the film. All this film does is introduce a couple of new characters and pretty much repeats the plot of the last two films, just in a different location and it brings nothing new to the table. I did however really enjoy the performances and it was good to see Robin Williams onscreen once again, but I wish this wasn't one of his last performances (he still has a film yet to come out). I honestly thought that the franchise should have ended with the last film, but money talks in this business. The jokes in the film are so-so and often drag on way too long. I will say that this is a great kids film and they will thoroughly enjoy it. Plus I really liked the addition of Rebel Wilson  who looks to be taking the franchise reigns from Ben Stiller and maybe she can bring life to the next few films if they come to fruition. Overall this is a very disappointing film and if the franchise continues then hopefully better quality films will come out. I give Night at the Museum; Secret of the Tomb a 3 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Night of the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment