Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Review of Top Five

        So I recently watched Top Five and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........





Top Five poster.jpg

        Top Five tells the story of New York City comedian-turned-film star Andre Allen (played by Chris Rock), whose unexpected encounter with a journalist (played by Rosario Dawson) forces him to confront the comedy career-and the past-that he's left behind.

       

        This film was flat out hilarious. This film is Chris Rock's directorial debut and he knocks it out of the park. The film brings so much humor to the screen that you constantly laugh and it will make you stomach hurt and you will probably cry laughing. Also the film is perfectly cast with a bunch of amazing comedians who bring their own styles to the screen and they are fit perfectly togehter. My one problem with the film is that not all of the jokes hit home. Overall this is a really solid film and I really can't wait to see what Chris Rock does for his next project. I give Top Five a 9.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Top Five, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment