Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Review of The Pyramid

        So I recently watched The Pyramid and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





The Pyramid (film).jpg

        The ancient wonders of the world have long cursed explorers who've dared to uncover their secrets. But a team of U.S. archaeologists gets more than they bargained for when they discover a lost pyramid unlike any other in the Egyptian desert. As they unlock the horrific secrets buried within, they realize they aren't just trapped, they are being hunted.

       

        Holy crap this film is absolutely terrible. I knew the film was going to be terrible for two reasons, 1. the title of the film and 2. the trailers for the film looked atrocious. This film has everything you need to be a certified pile garbage. It had helpless victims that are too stupid to realize their helpless, shaky camerawork and a plot that would even leave great minds like Stephen Hawking to ask the question why in god's name would you make this steaming pile of trash. The film doesn't really have enough material to make to last the entire 89 minute runtime so it constantly beats you over the head with things that you've known the entire film. It's full of cheap scares that you see coming from the first 5 minutes of the film. I can't stress enough how bad the film is. I mean it takes a relative simple plot and then the film confuses itself. Overall the film is a disgrace to the horror genre and it has no redeeming qualities and it is one of my top 3 least favorite films of the year. I give The Pyramid a 0 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment