Friday, July 18, 2014

My Top 10 Favorite Film Scenes of All-Time

        Throughout film history there have been a lot of great films, but inside of those films comes great scenes that we remember forever. So with that being said I'm going to bring you my top 10 favorite film scenes of all-time. So without further ado...





10. If I can change- Rocky IV



 
9. Strong Side- Remember the Titans



8. Sergeant Gunnery Speech- Full Metal Jacket



7. Tears in the Rain- Blade Runner



 
6. Game of Inches- Any Given Sunday



5. Why So Serious?- The Dark Knight



4. Kill the Batman- The Dark Knight




3, It's Not Your Fault- Good Will Hunting



2. No, I am Your Father- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back



1. You Bow To No One- Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 
       

        So ladies and gentlemen what are some of your favorite movie scenes and what do you think of my list? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment