Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Review of Step Up All In

        So I recently watched Step Up All In and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.........





Step Up All In poster.jpg

        In the next exciting chapter of the international phenomenon STEP UP, all-stars from previous installments come together in glittering Las Vegas, battling for a victory that could define their dreams and their careers.

       

        The film is just absolutely terrible. Look I'm not a real big fan of the franchise and I'm not the target audience, but the studio could at least provide something that's just a little entertaining. The film uses the "reunite the whole gang for reunion" gimmick and it fails miserably. Now I will say that the dance choreography in the film is brilliantly stunning (as it is in the other films) and if that was all the film had then I would be pleased but the pore acting and script just ruin the only thing good about the film. Overall the film does nothing for the franchise and it seems to me the franchise is on its last wheels. I give Step Up All In a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Step Up All In, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment