Monday, August 11, 2014

My Review of Into the Storm

        So I recently watched Into the Storm and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.........





Into the Storm 2014 film.jpg

        In the span of a single day, the town of Silverton is ravaged by an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes. The entire town is at the mercy of the erratic and deadly cyclones, even as storm trackers predict the worst is yet to come. Most people seek shelter, while others run towards the vortex, testing how far a storm chaser will go for that once-in-a-lifetime shot. Told through the eyes and lenses of professional storm chasers, thrill-seeking amateurs, and courageous townspeople.

     

        I'm just going to go ahead and say that this movie has moved to the top of my list for worst film of the year. I mean it has possibly one of the worst plots in film history. The acting in film is just absolutely horrendous. I also want to point out that this is 2014 and the visuals look like they were from the early 2000's. What also hurts the film is that it has no real big stars, I mean Richard Armitage and Sarah Wayne Callies are stars in their own right but they are not enough to draw a big audience. It also tries to be funny while really serious things are going on like people dying and that's just cruel and inhumane. I also didn't really like the found footage aspect of the film simply because it made the film look more sloppy than it already was. It also tries to be a knock of version of Twister and it fails miserably. Overall the film is stupid, boring and pointless. I give Into the Storm a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Into the Storm, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment