Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Review of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

        So I recently watched Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Sin-City-A-Dame-to-Kill-For-teaser-poster.jpg

        Weaving together two of Frank Miller's classic stories with new tales, The town of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more reviled inhabitants.

       

        This film is actually disappointing. I mean it's pretty much like the last film. It has a lot of really great and beautiful visuals. It also boasts an excellent cast that does an amazing job in their respective roles. I really liked the addition of Eva Lord, Josh Brolin and Joseph Gordon-Levitt to the film. The film however is just as boring as the first film and this one also doesn't bring anything new to the table. The film also suffers from the case of a little too late in the sense that it's been 9 years since the last film and if your not a diehard of the comic or the first film then I think the audience won't be that interested in this film. Overall the film is great in the visual and acting department but lacks in any story development. I give Sin City: A Dame to Kill For a 6 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment