Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Review of Let's Be Cops

        So I recently watched Let's Be Cops and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.........





Let's Be Cops poster.jpg

        When two struggling pals dress as police officers for a costume party, they become neighborhood sensations. But when these newly-minted "heroes" get tangled in a real life web of mobsters and dirty detectives, they must put their fake badges on the line.

       

        This film is just flat out terrible. I mean don't get me wrong, it has an interesting plot and the two leads have pretty great chemistry and they try to be funny but they just fail miserably. The film does have some good comedic moments but they just don't hit home and none of the jokes are memorable.  The film is just lazy and it just doesn't really work in a film setting. The film could of probably benefited by being on comedy central or possibly SNL. Overall the film is sloppy, lazy and somewhat funny but with no memorable jokes. I give Let's Be Cops a 0.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Let's Be Cops, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment