Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Review of If I Stay

        So I recently watched If I Stay and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...................





If I Stay poster.jpg

        Mia Hall (played by Chloë Grace Moretz) thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam (played by Jamie Blackley). But what should have been a carefree family drive changes everything in an instant, and now her own life hangs in the balance. Caught between life and death for one revealing day, Mia has only one decision left, which will not only decide her future but her ultimate fate.

       

        I'm just going to go ahead and say this film is just horrendous. I mean don't get me wrong the plot is a very interesting on and it does bring a lot of different twists and turns, but it ultimately gets really complicated and unnecessary.  The acting in the film is subpar, but Chloë Grace Moretz does give one of the better performances in the film. The film is also really boring and it does just doesn't seem like something that would peak anyone's interest. Overall the film could have been really great and powerful but it's ultimately just a boring mess. I give If I Stay a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of If I Stay, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment