Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Review of Homefront

        So I recently watched Homefront and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...............





Homefront promotional poster.jpg

        Former DEA Agent Phil Broker (played by Jason Statham) moves to a small town with his daughter Maddy (played by Izabela Vidovic) to get away from the dangers of the job, but soon begins to be terrorized by meth dealing gang leader Morgan "Gator" Bodine

         I thought the film was boring, bland and dull. All of the major actors (Statham, Franco, Bosworth and Ryder) give good performances with such a crappy script and story. The sad thing is that this film wa produced by Sylvester Stallone and this was to be the plotline for Rambo 5. Throughout the film you can see nods to the great action-thrillers of the 1980's but all of these attempts fail miserably. Overall I give the film a 5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Homefront, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                     Jonah Sparks




No comments:

Post a Comment