Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Review of A Madea Christmas

        So I recently watched A Madea Christmas and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





A Madea Christmas.jpg

        Pistol-packing grandma. Mabel "Madea" Simmons (played by Tyler Perry) gets coaxed into helping her niece Eileen (played by Anna Maria Horsford) pay her daughter Lacey (played by Tika Sumpter) a surprise visit in the country for Christmas, but the biggest surprise is what they'll find when they arrive. As the small, rural town prepares for its annual Christmas Jubilee, new secrets are revealed and old relationships are tested while Madea dishes her own brand of Christmas spirit to all.

       

        Now I will say that I usually laugh a little in every Tyler Perry film and I usually can make it through the films without killing myself. With being said this film is pathetic and it is honestly Tyler Perry's worst film he's ever done. Now before you all go complaining that I don't have a sense of humor, I laughed a little (not a lot, but a little) but Tyler Perry's comedic timing isn't the greatest in the world and hes just not my cup of tea and to me I feel that Tyler Perry has lost his touch. Overall I give the film a generous 3.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of A Madea Christmas, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment