Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Review of Frozen

        So I recently watched Frozen and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado....................





Frozen (2013 film) poster.jpg

        Frozen tells the story of the of a fearless Princess named Anna (voiced by Kristen Bell)who sets off on an epic journey alongside a rugged ice trader named Kristoff (voiced by Jonathan Groff) his loyal reindeer Sven, and a hapless snowman named Olaf (voiced by Josh Gad) to find her estranged sister named Elsa (voiced by Idina Menzel), whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.

        This film was better than I thought it was going to be. This is disney animation returning back to form, not saying Wreck-It-Ralph wasn't, but this film is more of what Disney animated films are with singing and dancing. It doesn't have a lot of adult humor but it was very entertaining. The visual effects in the film are some of the best I've seen in an animated film in a long time. The voice cast was excellent and Olaf the snowman is one of the funniest animated characters I have seen in a long time. My one complaint of the film is that the story is dull and boring. Overall I give the film a 9 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen have you seen Frozen, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                       Jonah Sparks







No comments:

Post a Comment