Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Review of Vacation

        So I recently watched Vacation and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........





Vacation poster.jpg

        Rusty Griswold 9played by Ed Helms) takes his own family on a road trip to "Walley World" in order to spice things up with his wife (played by Christina Applegate) and reconnect with his sons (played by Skyler Gisondo and Steele Stebbins).

       

        This is a pretty disappointing movie. From both the red band and green band trailers the film looked really, really funny and ti could've been the best comedy of the year and instead it is one of the most boring and unfunny films I have ever seen.I was also really looking forward to seeing if Ed Helms could carry a film of his own after Th Hangover series and while he does play the character of Rusty well, it's just not the same as seeing say Anthony Michael Hall being in the role back in the original film. It's pretty much a carbon-copy of the very first Vacation film and it brings nothing new to the table and it even uses some of the same jokes. I will say that some of the jokes are pretty solid, but overall the film is just terrible. The one thing I did like was Chris Hemsworth who gives a performance he has never given before and he steals the entire movie. The plot is pretty basic and I just hope that a sequel doesn't get put in the works. Overall this is really terrible film and it pretty much makes the bad Vacation sequels look really great. I give Vacation a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Vacation, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment