Friday, February 13, 2015

My Review of Kingsman: The Secret Service

        So I recently watched Kingsman: The Secret Service and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Kingsman The Secret Service poster.jpg

        Kingsman: The Secret Service tells the story of a super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid named Eggsy (played by Taron Egerton) into the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius (played by Samuel L. Jackson).

       

        This was a fan and fantastic movie to watch. Director Matthew Vaughn is known for creating beautiful fight sequences that just get you so pumped up and this film is full of them. This is an original concept (though based off of a graphic novel) and I honestly cannot remember a time when I had so much fun in the theater. I also really loved the performance of Taron Egerton is completely takes control of this film and he has such an emotional story that you feel really connected to him and I never thought I would say this, but Colin Firth can be an action star and he was perfect for this film. He takes command of the role he is given and makes it his. Also the performance of Samuel L. Jackson is fantastic and he embraces the villain role and plays it to perfection. There is one scene in the movie that is flat out brutal and I thought it would be over-the-top, but I ended up enjoying and I never would have thought I love watching a fight with the song FreeBird playing in the background. Overall this is fun and exciting action movie that you're invested in from the very beginning. with a few over-the-top and ridiculous action scenes. I give Kingsman: The Secret Service a 9.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Kingsman: The Secret Service what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment