Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Review of Project Almanac

        So I recently watched Project Almanac and I;m here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Project Almanac poster.jpg

        A brilliant high school student and his friends uncover blueprints for a mysterious device with limitless potential, inadvertently putting lives in danger.

       

        This was a pretty decent film. The concept is fairly original, but it does take a few things from some other time travel movies. You would also think that with it being a found footage film that the quality of the film would go down , but instead it is used in the right way and in the right amounts. I also really loved the acting in the film and all of these young actors and actresses have some pretty bright careers ahead of them. The main problems with the film is the dialogue is a little too over the top and the film has a few moments that just get a little boring and it hurts the film. Overal it's a really solid film that I didn't expect much from and it surprised me a lot, but it still has a few minor problems. I give Project Almanac a 6 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Project Almanac, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment