Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Review of Fifty Shades of Grey

        So I recently watched Fifty Shades of Grey and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Fifty-Gray-poster.jpg

        The steamy tale details a masochistic relationship between a college student named Anastshia Steele (played by Dakota Johnson) and a businessman named Christian Grey (played by Jamie Dornan), whose desires for extreme intimacy pen from secrets in his past.

       

        This is movie is flat out terrible. Now I know a lot of you are going to say that I had already planned to say that the film was awful no matter what and I have to say that that would be unprofessional of me and I always go into a film with an open mind. With that out of the way I will again restate that the film is horrible. The acting was sub-par and I thought that Jamie Dornan was just pathetic and his performance was stale and boring, but I thought Dakota Johnson gave a breakout performances and you could see her a lot in other films in the future. I haven't read the books, but I have heard that they are poorly written and you can't make a good film with poorly written source material. Plus I didn't feel the chemistry between the two and they did not make a believable relationship. The film also wasn't as erotic as I thought it would be. Overall this is a poorly written horribly acted (besides Dakota Johnson) over-dramatized Twilight fan-fiction bullcrap love story that isn't even a love story. I give Fifty Shades of Grey a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Fifty Shades of Grey, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment