Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Review of Hot Tub Time Machine 2

        So I recently watched Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





HotTubTimeMachine2 poster.jpg

        When Lou (played by Rob Corddry) finds himself in trouble, Nick (played by Craig Robinson) and Jacob (played by Clark Duke) fire up the hot tub time machine in an attempt to get back to the past. But they inadvertently land in the future with Adam Jr (played by Adam Scott). Now they have to alter the future in order to save the past - which is really the present.

       

        This film was really disappointing. I really enjoyed the first film and how it had a unique story and had a lot of great comedy and this film has none of that. It tries it's best at attempting to be Back to the Future Part 2 and it fails miserably. I did love the performances of the trio form the original film (Corrdry, Robinson and Duke), but this film was lacking John Cusack who really was able to help spread the comedy around and eventhough I really enjoy Adam Scott as an actor he is absolutely terrible in the film. Also the humor was just flat and dry that I just couldn't stand watching the film anymore. I will say that the end sequence was pretty hilarious and there were a few great jokes that were sprinkled in here and there, but not enough to keep my interest. Overall this disappointing film and nothing about the film is memorable. I give Hot Tub Time Machine 2 a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Hot Tub Time Machine 2, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment