Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Review of Maleficent

        So I recently watched Maleficent and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...............





Maleficent poster.jpg

        Maleficent (played by Angelina Jolie) cruelly places an irrevocable curse upon the human king's newborn infant Aurora (played by Elle Fanning Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, and Eleanor Worthington Cox
Janet McTeer). As the child grows, Aurora is caught in the middle of the seething conflict between the forest kingdom she has grown to love and the human kingdom that holds her legacy. Maleficent realizes that Aurora may hold the key to peace in the land and is forced to take drastic actions that will change both worlds forever. 

     

        I was disappointed by this film. The story is one of the weaker ones I have seen in a long while. It screws up the entire mythology behind the story of Sleeping Beauty. Most of the of characters are just plain stupid and honestly I could care less about them. Now the performance of Angelina Jolie is magnificent and she was the perfect choice for this role. Also the visuals are absolutely amazing and just breathtaking. Overall the film is really sloppy and huge disappointment to what I was hoping for. I give Maleficent a 5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Maleficent, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment