Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Review of Walking with Dinosaurs

        So I recently watched Walking with Dinosaurs and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Against a backdrop of mountains and forests, the dinosaur Gorgosaurus threateningly stands behind three dinosaur Pachyrhinosaurus with the bird Alexornis atop the lead dinosaur.

        During the Late Cretaceous period 70 million years ago, the Alexornis bird Alex (voiced by John Leguizamo) narrates about three Pachyrhinosaurus named Patchi (voiced by Justin Long), Scowler (voiced by Skyler Stone), and Juniper (Tiya Sircar) who grow from infants into adulthood. Alex has a symbiotic relationship with Pachyrhinosaurus. Patchi leads the herd in migrating, and they also encounter the predator Gorgon the Gorgosaurus.

       

        I absolutely hate this film. Now I will say that I am not the target demographic for this movie (that would infants to age 9), but as an adult I hated and if I had kids I would honestly let them watch this movie while I was taking a nap during the film. Pretty much the film is like something that you would see on National Geographic or The Discovery Channel (not in a theater). But the one redeeming quality is the visual effects and the 3D. But overall I'm going to give Walking with Dinosaurs a 1.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Walking with Dinosaurs, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks













No comments:

Post a Comment