Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Review of The Nut Job

        SO I recently watched The Nut Job and i'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...........





The Nut Job poster.jpg

        The Nut Job follows the travails of Surly (voiced by Will Arnett), a mischievous squirrel, and his rat friend Buddy (voiced by Robin Tinkler), who plan a nut store heist of outrageous proportions and unwittingly find themselves embroiled in a much more complicated and hilarious adventure.

       

        This film is horrible. This has to be one of the stupidest movies of all-time. Now I do want to say that I of course am not the key demographic for this film, but if I had kids then I wouldn't want them to see this load of garbage. The jokes aren't funny at all  and are very dated, even with the voice talents of comedians Gabriel Iglesias, Jeff Dunham and Maya Rudolph. The studio that released this film has a had a recent run of really awful movies that include... Justin Beiber's Believe, Machete Kills, Jobs, Homefront, The Host, A Haunted House, all of which were considered some of the worst films of 2013, so its no shock that they released this steaming pile of dog crap. Overall I give The Nut Job a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Nut Job, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                        Jonah Sparks 

No comments:

Post a Comment