Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Review of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

        So I recently watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





The Secret Life of Walter Mitty poster.jpg

        Walter Mitty (played by Ben Stiller), an employee at Life magazine, spends day after monotonous day developing photos for the publication. To escape the tedium, Walter inhabits a world of exciting daydreams in which he is the undeniable hero. Walter fancies a fellow employee named Cheryl (played by Kristen Wiig) and would love to date her, but he feels unworthy. However, he gets a chance to have a real adventure when Life's new owners send him on a mission to obtain the perfect photo for the final print issue.





        I was very disappointed with the film. I love the acting performance of Ben Stiller (who also wrote and directed the movie) and I love Kristen Wiig. I also the love the daydreaming scenes which brought so much excitement for me and that's what I thought the rest of the movie was gong to be but sadly it wasn't But the movie was very boring (compared to what the trailers showed us) the film tries t be funny but all of the jokes and scenes fall flat  and I also didn't like the performance of Adam Scott (who plays Walter's Boss) simply because he played an out of place villain. Overall the film was something that I was looking forward to but it turned out very disappointing and I'm going to give The Secret Life of Walter Mitty a 6 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks
















No comments:

Post a Comment