Monday, October 7, 2013

My Review of Runner Runner

        I watched Runner Runner over the weekend and im going to bring you my review. So without further ado...




Runner Runner film poster.jpg

        A whiz at the virtual-poker table, bright young Ivy Leaguer Richie (played by Justin Timberlake) had nearly raised enough cash to pay his tuition when he lost it all in the blink of an eye. COnvinced he's been cheated an determined to confront the swindler, Richie hops on a plane to Costa Rica, and comes face-to-face with online gambling mogul Ivan Block (played by Ben Affleck), who introduces him to a world of wealth and privilege, while the FBI has been watching Ivan, and his attempts to strong-arm Richie into turning into an informant.

        This felt really boring to me only because I've seen this type of film before in the movie Wall Street. Affleck and Timberlake try to make the best of a bad script but come up very short. Overall I give Runner Runner a 5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Runner Runner, what score would you give it, did you like the review, did you like or dislike it? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                       Jonah Sparks










No comments:

Post a Comment