Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Review of Machete Kills

So I recently watched Machete Kills and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado......



Machete Kills.jpg

        Danny Trejo returns as former Mexican Police detective-turned-spy Machete. who is recruited by U.S. President Rathcock (played by Carlos Estevez a.k.a Charlie Sheen) to stop madman revolutionary Mendez (played by Demian Bichir) from launching a deadly missile aimed at Washington D.C. However, Machete soon learns the real threat is an international criminal organization led by an eccentric billionare arms dealing terrorist named Luther Voz (played by Mel Gibson), who has launched a conspiracy to start riots in every country. I absolutely loved the first film Machete, but I felt that the film didn't live up to the small expectations of to the first and I was disappointed so with that being said I give the film a 4 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Machete Kills, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                    Jonah Sparks








No comments:

Post a Comment