Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Review of Bad Grandpa

        So I recently watched Bad Grandpa and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado..........





Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa.jpg

        The film's plot revolves around an 86-year-old man named Irving Zisman (played by Johnny Knoxville) who takes his grandson Billy (played by Jackson Nicoll) on a road trip across the United States to return him to his father after his mother is sent to jail, and hidden cameras were rolling as they perform stunts and pranks.

        I had a blast with the film, I haven't laughed that hard in a film for while. Johnny Knoxville is at his best while unknown actor Jackson Nicoll  gives a spectacular debut performance. I liked that the film drifted away just a little bit from the Jackass movies and having a story behind it. The only bad thing I can say about the film is that most of the funny parts are in the trailers and. Overall I give the film and 8 out of 10. 

       So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Bad Grandpa, what would you score it and what did yu think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                              Jonah Sparks














No comments:

Post a Comment