Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Review of Escape Plan

        So I recently watched The Escape Plan and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.......





Escapeplanfilmposter.jpg

         In what has been in a film fans dream for a very long time Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger team up in this high suspense action thriller. The film follows the story of Ray Breslin (played by Sylvester Stallone), a structural engineer who is incarcerated in the world's most secret and secure prison, aided in his escape by his cellmate Emil Rottmayer (Schwarzenegger)


        This film is has been long overdue and it shows. While Stallone and Schwarzenegger are incredible actors their on screen chemistry feels flat and I believe that the film would have been a lot better when both actors were in their prime and the film was way over the top. Take away the actors and you have a campy movie that no one cares about. So I give the film a 5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Escape Plan, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                          Jonah Sparks



No comments:

Post a Comment