Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Review of The Counselor

        So I recently watched The Counselor and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.........





The Counselor Poster.jpg

        The film stars Micheal Fassbender who plays a man simply known as "The Counselor" who dabbles in drug trafficking  around the troubled Juarez, Mexico/Texas border area only to realize just how dangerous a situation he is in while he deals with themes of greed, life, death, and the primal instincts of humans and their consequences.  The film also stars Penelope Cruz, Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz and Javier Bardem.

        The film was pretty interesting to say the least and all of the actors in the film give spectacular performances, especially Cameron Diaz, who in my mind stole the film. The film does have some downsides with heavy and confusing dialogue and the whole film felt convoluted. The film does also give one of the best sex scenes that I have ever seen in any film and Cameron Diaz does something with a Ferrari that I have never seen. Overall I give the film a 6 out of 10.

         So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Counselor, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                    Jonah Sparks
       















No comments:

Post a Comment