Monday, October 21, 2013

My Review of Carrie

        So I recently watched Carrie and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.....



Carrie Domestic One-sheet.jpg

        The film stars Chloe Grace Moretz as the teenager Carrie, who discovers that she has the extraordinary ability to move objects with the power of her mind, which eventually leads to mayhem and horror at her high school prom.

        This film follows the book very well, but lousy acting from very talented actresses makes this film disappointing. I absolutely loved the original with Sissy Spacek as Carrie, I didn't particularly like Chloe Grace Moretz in the role (But as an actress overall I love her work). As for Julianne Moore gives an atrocious performance that isn't haunting at all. Overall the film was pretty bad so I'm going to give the film a 4 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Carrie and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                 Jonah Sparks















No comments:

Post a Comment