Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Review of Walk of Shame

        So I recently watched Walk of Shame and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.......





Walk of Shame poster.jpg

        Meghan Miles (played by Elizabeth Banks)'s dream of becoming a news anchor is compromised after a one-night stand leaves her stranded in downtown L.A. without a phone, car, ID or money - and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life.

       

        I hated this film so much. The plot seems interesting and I kind of had high hopes for the film but it's literally stupider than me. Not one single joke is funny and most come from the very funny Elizabeth Banks. Also the acting by the supporting cast and Banks is horrendous. Plus the movie is only 95 minutes long but it literally feels like a 2 1/2 hour death-wish. Look the film just doesn't do anything for me and it brings nothing new to the table. This film had a lot of potential with a great and funny cast and a pretty cool plot but everything just goes completely wrong and the films ends up being horrible. Overall I give Walk of Shame a 0 out 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Walk of Shame, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comment section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment