Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Review of Blended

        So I recently watched Blended and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado..................





Blended (2014) Poster.jpg

        After a bad blind date, single parents Jim Friedman (played by Adam Sandler) and Lauren Reynolds (played by Drew Barrymore) find themselves stuck together at a resort for families, where their attraction grows as their respective children benefit from the burgeoning relationship.

         

        The film was better than I thought it would be. Look you all know how much Adam Sandler has annoyed me with his past few films and I have felt that his career was going down the tube. Well this movie has somewhat saved him it's no where his best performance. The chemistry that he and Drew Barrymore really saves the film from being an utter disaster. The jokes were about 50/50 for me and the performance of Terry Crews is pretty funny. But the film is really stupid with a boring overdone plot that brings nothing new to the cinema world. Overall I give Blended a 3.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Blended, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment