Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Review of Legends of Oz: Dorthy's Return

        So I recently watched Legends of Oz: Dorthy's Return and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Dorothy of Oz Poster.jpg

        Dorothy Gale (voiced by Michelle Lea) returns to Kansas to find it devastated from the tornado as a government Appraiser is working to have Dorothy's town evacuated to deal with the damages. Dorothy then finds a new way to get back to the Land of Oz only to discover that her old friends the Scarecrow (voiced by Dan Aykroyd) , Tin Man (voice by Kelsey Grammer), Cowardly Lion (voiced by Jim Belushi) and the entire Land of Oz are all in grave danger. On Dorothy's new journey through Oz, she meets new friends like a china doll princess (voiced by Megan Hilty), a marshmallow man named Marshal Mallow (voiced by Hugh Dancy), a large owl named Wiser (voiced by Oliver Platt), and an ancient tree-turned-tugboat named Tugg (voiced by Patrick Stewart). With the help of her new friends, they band together against a wicked Jester (voiced by Martin Short) who wants to control Oz by turning important people into marionettes.

       

        This movie sucks really bad. It's boring, dull, not funny and very stupid. The actors who were hired on to do this film pretty much mailed it in for a paycheck. The musical numbers in the film are deathly annoying and are out of place. Now I will say that the film has some pretty big shoes to fill since it is basically a sequel to the original Wizard of Oz film from 1939 so I'll give it credit to the filmmakers who were at least attempting to make something. Overall the film is horrible and I honestly can say that I will never watch the film ever again. I give Legends of Oz: Dorthy's Return a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Legends of Oz: Dorthy's Return, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment