Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Review of Chef

        So I recently watched Chef and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........................





Chef 2014.jpg

        When Miami-born workaholic chef Carl Casper (played by Jon Favreau) is fired from the restaurant in Los Angeles whose kitchen he manages, he returns to Miami and ends up fixing up a food truck he names El Jefe Cubanos. He plans to drive across the country to reclaim his success in L.A.

       

        This is a really good film. It kept me entertained throughout and it does a really nice job of blending comedy and dram together to were you aren't so overwhelmed by or the other and that's attributed to Jon Favreau's brilliant directing. Speaking of Favreau, he does an amazing job acting in the film and so does the supporting cast which include Robert Downey, Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara, Dustin Hoffman, John Leguizamo  and Oliver Platt. There are a lot of memorable jokes and the film does a great job of making you very hungry with all of the wonderful food that is put on screen. The only real negative is that the film went a little longer than it should have but other than it was a really solid film and I recommend it to everyone. Overall I give Chef a 9.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Chef, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment