Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Review of Run All Night

        So I recently watched Run All Night and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





RunAllNight TeaserPoster.jpg

        Aging hitman Jimmy Conlon (played by Liam Neeson) is forced to take on his brutal former boss Shawn Maguire (played by Ed Harris) to protect his estranged son Mike (played by Joel Kinnaman) and his family following the death of Shawn's son, Danny (played by Boyd Holbrook).

       

        This film is absolutely horrendous. Listen we all love Liam Neeson and over the paste few years he has pretty much created his own genre of action films and he's been hit and miss in those films. My honest opinion is that I am getting tired of seeing Liam Neeson in these types of films. I thought the film was way too over-the-top for it's own good. The writing is just atrocious and the acting in is dreadful from everyone involved including the great Ed Harris. The story just really doesn't make a lot of sense and it's just sloppy filmmaking. I will say that the film is very violent and it has a lot of good action scenes. Overall this is just a sad and disappointing piece of filmmaking and it's just a sloppy mess. I give Run All Night a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Run All Night, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment