Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Review of Do You Believe?

        So I recently watched Do You Believe? and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...


Disclaimer: The views expressed in this review do not reflect my personal beliefs


Do You Believe? film.jpg

        A dozen different souls-all moving in different directions, all longing for something more. As their lives unexpectedly intersect, they each are about to discover there is power in the Cross of Christ ... even if they don't believe it. Yet. When a local pastor is shaken to the core by the visible faith of an old street-corner preacher, he is reminded that true belief always requires action. His response ignites a faith-fueled journey that powerfully impacts everyone it touches in ways that only God could orchestrate.

       

        This was just a dreadful film. Look as people know I am a Christian and I'm proud of that and I'm ok with faith-based films being released, but only for TV. I say that because why would a company want you to go and spend money a high amount of money on when you can watch it from the comforts of your own home. With that being said I have to judge this as a film and as a film it is terrible. It does present a good message, but it just crams religion down your throat and if you want to get new believers in then you don't need to cram something down their throats. It's very predictable and it has every cliche known to man in it. I will say that the acting is really good and this a very talented cast that does mesh well together. Overall it's a sloppy mess that crams what is a good message down your throat. I give Do You Believe? a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Do You Believe?, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment