Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Review of Ouija

        So I recently watched Ouija and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado..............





Ouija 2014 poster.jpg

        A group of friends must confront their most terrifying fears when they awaken the dark powers of an ancient spirit board.

       

        This movie is flat out stupid. Look I always bash horror films when they come out around in any other month, but October and end up being horrible. Now when a horror film does come out in October and around Halloween I expect them to be good and this film still sucks. The acting is just absolutely terrible and there are no big (or little) scares in the film whatsoever. I cna't honestly keep going with how horrible the film is. Overall the film met my expectations thoroughly... it's terrible and I just want to ask Hollywood to start giving us better quality horror films. I give Ouija a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Ouija, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment