Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Review of Addicted

        So I recently watched addicted and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.........





Addicted 2014 film.jpg

        Zoe (played by Sharon Leal), is a woman who seemingly has the perfect marriage. Zoe and her husband (played by Boris Kodjoe) are busy raising three children while devoted to their careers. However, it is not enough to fulfill all of Zoe's desires. She soon finds herself satisfying her addiction to sleeping with other men, which puts her on a dangerous path that may cost not only her relationship but her life as well.

       

        This film is just flat out terrible. First off the film tries to be an exotic thriller and it ends up being just like every other movie about women cheating on their husbands which makes the film really boring. The acting in the film is horrendous and with these films recognizable b-list actors are often sometimes cast to give the film a little credibility, but the film casts unrecognizable z-list actors that don't know how to act. In a film where I'm supposed to be involved with the story and actually care about the characters I laughed more than anything. All I can say that the film is a pathetic attempt at a film. Overall the film is horrible, boring and it is now my least favorite film of the year. I give Addicted a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Addicted, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                          Jonah Sparks 

No comments:

Post a Comment