Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Review of John Wick

        So I recently watched John Wick and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.....





A gentleman holding a pistol directly to the screen.

        An ex-hitman named John Wick (played Keanu Reeves) comes out of retirement to track down the gangsters that took everything from him.

       

        This movie is flat out awesome. Now to be honest with you, I had no idea that this film was even coming out until the first trailer came out last month and since that first trailer I've really been looking forward to the film and it did not disappoint. This film is nothing but action-packed with some pretty solid acting by Keanu Reeves (gives his best performance of his career) as well as the supporting cast which includes Ian McShane, Willem Dafoe, John Leguizamo and Adrian Palicki. The story isn't eh greatest thing in the world, but it does enough to make you care and root for John Wick on his revenge mission. The dialogue in the film is sometimes campy and over-exaggerated, plus some of the action scenes are a little over-the-top, but the film made me have an enjoyable time at the movies. Overall if you are looking for a fun time at the movies, then this is the film to see. I give John Wick a 9 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of John Wick, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment