Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Review of Men, Women and Children

        So I recently watched Men, Women and Children and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





 Men Women & Children poster.jpg

        The follows the story of a group of high school teenagers and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-image, and their love lives.

       

        I thought this film was a little disappointing. I say that because of director Jason Reitman who is one of the most talented young directors in the business today, but he over thinks and makes this film just a little more complicated then it should be. The film was written by Reitman and Erin Cressida Wilson and they both just find a cohesiveness to make the story flow smoothly. I will say that the concept of the film is really interesting because it takes a current issue in today's society and really tries to put it into perspective. I will say that the ensemble cast (which includes Jennifer Garner, Adam Sandler, J,K. Simmons, Ansel Elgort and Dean Norris) does the best job possible with a pretty dull and boring script. Overall the film had potential and tackles a modern day issue , but it ends up being overly long and boring. I give Men, Women & Children a 5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Men, Women & Children, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment