Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Review of Left Behind

        So I recently watched Left Behind and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Left Behind - Teaser Poster.jpg

        Without warning, millions of people around the globe simply vanish in the eschatological event called "the Rapture". This causes vehicles to crash, rioting and looting. Airline pilot Rayford Steele (played by Nicholas Cage) tries to deal with his hysterical passengers. He also has to try to land his plane when airports are filled with wrecks, as he wonders about his family. Journalist Buck Williams (played by Chad Michael Murray) struggles to understand this devastating event. Ray's daughter, Chloe (played by Cassi Thompson), struggles to find her mother (played by Lea Thompson) and brother.

       

        This movie is flat out horrible. First off it's a remake of a "Christian" based film which stared Kirk Cameron and I really enjoyed it for what it was worth. This film not so much as it doesn't even take the rapture seriously (I'm a profound Christian so I take it very seriously). Now on to the acting which is absolutely horrendous and that's shocking. I mean Nicholas Cage is an Academy Award winning actor and this is possibly the worst he's ever been, Chad Michael Murray (of One Tree Hill fame) is flat out horrible, wooden and stale that I don't even think he cared about the film. The film has laughable and horrendous dialogue that makes it look like a monkey wrote the script and the visuals look so cheesy and awful that it's ridiculous. I can't honestly go on any farther simply because the film is that horrible, but it should do well at the upcoming Razzies Overall the film makes no sense, with horrible acting, dialogue, visuals and script. I give Left Behind a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Left Behind, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment