Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Review of Ted 2

        So I recently watched Ted 2 and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.............





Ted 2 poster.jpg

        Newlywed couple Ted (voiced by Seth MacFarlene) and Tami-Lynn (played by Jessica Barth) want to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove he's a person in a court of law.

       

        This film was absolutely hilarious. As I said in my review of Ted (which you can see here) if you don't like Seth MacFarlene's comedy from his shows Family Guy, American Dad! and The Cleveland Show then you will not like this movie at all. In every single scene there is joke that make laugh really hard and you may even miss some jokes because of laughing so much. I'm still amazed at how good Mark Wahlberg is acting up against virtually nothing and he is able to have a connection with virtually nothing and only select few actors can do that. I enjoyed the replacement of Mila Kunis with Amanda Seyfried and I thought she filled the void nicely. There is a plethora of great cameos and we see some familiar faces from the previous films. One of those was Donny (played by Giovanni Ribsi) and while I liked seeing him come back, his story was bland and just a rehash of his story from the first film and I wanted to either see something new or possibly a small cameo. while there were some good gut-busting jokes, some just didn't hit home and to be honest a few were on the edge of being borderline offensive. The story was pretty predictable and just unoriginal. Overall I really enjoyed the film, but it does have a lot of bad flaws. I give Ted 2 a 7.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Ted 2, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment