Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Review of Entourage

        So I recently watched Entourage and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado......





Entourage film 2015 poster.jpg

        Movie star Vincent Chase (played by Adrian Grenier), together with his boys, Eric (played by Kevin Connolly), Turtle (played by Jerry Ferrara) and Johnny (played by Kevin Dillon), are back...and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold (played by Jeremy Piven). Some of their ambitions have changed, but the bond between them remains strong as they navigate the capricious and often cutthroat world of Hollywood.

       

        This was a really fun and entertaining movie. Now I want to say that I wasn't a huge fan of the show when it was on and after it's initial run I have only seen bits and pieces of the, but what I saw was enough for me to get excited for the film. I will go ahead and say that if you didn't like the show or watch it then you probably won't like the movie, but if you did watch and love the show then you will enjoy the movie as it does a few small call backs to certain things that were in the show along with the cameos. Speaking of the cameos, the cameos in this film are fun and completely outrageous that they don't take you out of the film whatsoever. The film doesn't really have a great plot, but it's simple enough to follow and it honestly feels like contemplation of episodes into one big movie. Overall this is a fun a film and like I said if you don't like the show then you won't like the movie and if you love the show you'll love the movie. I give Entourage a 7 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Entourage, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment