Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Review of The Avengers

        With The Avengers: Age of Ultron being released this weekend, I thought it would be fitting to review its predecessor The Avengers. So without further ado...





 TheAvengers2012Poster.jpg

        When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury (played by Samuel L. Jackson), Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

       

        This film is just simply amazing. This film is a film that comic book and nerds alike have been waiting for for a very long time and we never thought it would happen and here it is in the flesh. Joss Whedon did an amazing job handling the pressure of making all the story and the actors all work together to make this film work and happen. I thought the performances were amazing and the entire cast has tremendous chemistry and you can tell that with every single scene. It did a nice job of blending action, comedy and drama for what I can only say is a perfect film. Overall this was something that I never thought I would see in my life and it turned into not only one of the greatest comic book films of all-time, but one of the greatest films of all-time. I give The Avengers a 10 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Avengers, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment