Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Review of The Longest Ride

        So I recently watched The Longest Ride and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





The Longest Ride poster.png

        Luke (played by Scott Eastwood), a former champion bull rider looking to make a comeback, and Sophia (played by Britt Robinson), a college student who is about to embark upon her dream job in New York City's art world. As conflicting paths and ideals test their relationship, Sophia and Luke make an unexpected and fateful connection with Ira (Alan Alda), whose memories of his own decades-long romance with his beloved wife deeply inspire the young couple.

       

        This film is just absolutely horrendous. Look I know I'm not the target audience (thank god) and I know it's a Nicholas Sparks movie, but my lord can the filmmakers at least come up with something entertaining. I mean the plot throughout every movie is pretty much the same and in all honesty I could use the same review from The Best of Me to describe this film. The acting is horrendous, the dialogue is stupid and the plot is predictable. Overall I really hated this movie I hope I never have to see it again. I give The Longest Ride a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Longest Ride, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment