Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Review of Mortdecai

        So I recently watched Mortdecai and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado......





Mortdecai poster.jpg

        Juggling some angry Russians, the British Mi5, his impossibly leggy wife and an international terrorist, debonair art dealer and part time rogue Charlie Mortdecai (played by Johnny Depp) must traverse the globe armed only with his good looks and special charm in a race to recover a stolen painting rumored to contain the code to a lost bank account filled with Nazi gold.

       

        This is horrible pile of garbage. Look I am a fan of Johnny Depp and he is such an amazing actor, but his recent selection of movie choice has been horrible and he is literally playing the same person in each of of his movies. A lot of you are blind to that fact and well you need to open your eyes. This film is based of a series of books which I have to believe are at least decent compared to this film. It is such a strange an weird film that tries way too hard being funny it is just really said to see such a talented group of actors and actresses be in this film and look absolutely terrible. Overall the film is just terrible and it wastes a talented group of actors and actresses. I give Mortdecai a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Mortdecai, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be hard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment