Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Review of The Boy Next Door

        So I recently watched The Boy Next Door and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





The Boy Next Door 2015.png

        Claire (played by Jennifer Lopez) who, in the midst of a divorce, has a one-night stand with a younger neighbor (played by Ryan Guzman), who develops a dangerous obsession with her.

       

        This movie is absolutely terrible. Jennifer Lopez is a gorgeous woman and she has some acting talent, but she completely mails it in during this film. The only reason why the film is even receiving any attention is becuase of Jennifer Lopez and because she's a judge on American Idol. The plot of the film is really stupid and it honestly makes no sense and the dialogue is so sloppy that a 6 year-old could do way better. Overall this film is just an advertisement for Jennifer Lopez and it's a god-awful film. I give The Boy Next Door a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Boy Next Door, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment