Monday, January 19, 2015

My Review of Blackhat

        So I recently watched Balckhat and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........





Blackhat poster.jpg

        Set within the world of global cybercrime, Blackhat follows a furloughed convict (played by Chris Hemsworth) and his American and Chinese partners as they hunt a high-level cybercrime network from Chicago to Los Angeles to Hong Kong to Jakarta.

     

        This was a really disappointing film. You would think that putting Chris Hemsowrth and Michael Mann together for an action/thriller movie that the film would be pretty darn good, but in stead it is just jumbled mess. The film honestly doesn't have any sense of direction on what type of film it wants to be. It also overdoes a lot of the action scenes and it becomes too smart for its own good. I will say that I did like some of the action scenes and I enjoyed Hemsworth's performance. Overall the film is jumbled mess with very few bright spots. I give Blackhat a 3 out of 10,

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Blackhat, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment