Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Review of Interstellar

        So I recently watched Interstellar and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.....





A ringed spacecraft revolves around a reflective sphere.

        With our time on Earth coming to an end, a team of explorers undertakes the most important mission in human history; traveling beyond this galaxy to discover whether mankind has a future among the stars.

       

        This film is simply amazing. Once again Christopher Nolan proves why he is one of the best directors working in Hollywood today. The big stand out for the film is the visuals which are just breathtakingly beautiful and it will win the Academy Award for Best Visual Effects (I guarantee it).  I also loved the performance of Matthew McConaughey who continues his brilliant run of acting and if continues on this then he'll put some more Oscars on his mantle. The film provides a lot of big ideas which are not hard to follow if you just pay attention and it really makes you think a lot and it pays a really big omage to 2001: A Space Odyssey and some other great sci-fi films. All of these ideas will get a lot of conversations started with your friends for a very long time and it make take a few repeat viewings. The comedic and emotional moments are perfectly timed and really keep you interested in the film. It does however have a few predictable moments,but after having some time to reflect on the film I'm willing to forgive those simply becuase how the film is spectacularly presented and what it introduces. I give Interstellar a 10 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Interstellar, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment