Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Review of Dumb and Dumber To

        So I recently watched Dumb and Dumber To and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Dumb and Dumber To Poster.jpg

        Lloyd (played by Jim Carrey) and Harry (played by Jeff Daniels) head out on a road trip to find a child Harry never knew he had and the responsibility neither should ever, ever be given.

       

        The film pretty much met my expectations. Now let me state that this film is nowhere as good as the first film and it was never really intending to be better. I will say that I laughed a lot during the film and seeing Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels on the big screen togehter again was just so amazing. You can tell that these two enjoy being on screen togehter and they have great chemistry between each other. The main problem with the film is that this film was made 10 years too late and the story that is built around the two main characters is very boring and weak. The supporting cast doesn't really do much for the film either and some of the jokes look forced and just don't' really hit home like they were expected to. Overall the film fills the nostalgia of the fans of the previous film plus Jim and Jeff are just great together on screen, but the story and supporting cast just bring the film down a few notches. I give Dumb and Dumber To a 6 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Dumb and Dumber To, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment