Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Review of Vampire Academy

        So I recently watched Vampire Academy and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Vampire Academy, Blood Sisters.jpeg

        Rose Hathaway (played by Zoey Deutch) and Lissa Dragomir (played by Lucy Fry), two 17-year-old girls who attend a hidden boarding school for Moroi (mortal, peaceful Vampires) and Dhampirs (half-vampire/half-human guardians). Rose, a rebellious Guardian-in-training and her best friend, Lissa - a royal vampire Princess - have been on the run when they are captured and returned to St.Vladamirs Academy, the very place where they believe their lives may be in most jeopardy. Thrust back into the perils of Moroi Society and high school, Lissa struggles to reclaim her status while Rose trains with her mentor and love-interest, Dimitri (played by Danila Kozlovsky), to guarantee her place as Lissa's guardian. Rose will sacrifice everything to protect Lissa from those who intend to exploit her from within the Academy walls and the Strigoi (immortal, evil vampires) who hunt her kind from outside its sanctuary.

       

        Well folks looks like January is rearing its ugly head because this film sucks. In honesty I have no idea why this film was released in February because as I was watching it I thought I was back in January. Now I know I'm not the target audience nor did I read the books, but one thing I did do is watch this film and it was horrible. The plot and the acting in the film is horrible and it tries to be the more badass version of Twilight (a franchise that can burn in hell for all I care). The one thing I liked was the action it was pretty intense and it had a lot of good fight scenes but other than that the film is horrible. Overall I give Vampire Academy a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Vampire Academy, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment